Design and produce an integrated, entertaining brand experience.
Showcase the new Lincoln MKZ in a compelling, relevant and exciting way.
Deliver an innovative and engaging social space for guests that also compliments the MKZ and the work of Chris Milk and Beck.
Creative concept, direction and execution of the Car Launch and Guest Experience. The team was responsible for all of the event delivery, production and technical management for the following:
- The html email invitation broadcast that was later integrated into RFID wristbands.
- Printed and physical branded invitations, including design and creation of bespoke packaging.
RFID/NFC wristband integration
- Each guest received a wristband pre-programmed with their
name and email address.
- When wristbands are scanned, guests were greeted with a
projection of their name to welcome them.
Digital Photo Booth
- Transforming the MKZ into a digital photo booth with RFID
wristband & social media integration.
360 degree Social Wall
- Installation of 30ft high Twitter wall to surround the guest lounge.
- Private network allowing guests easy log in access and the ability to send Lincoln branded tweets to #helloagain
350 top VIPs were invited to experience the premium nature of the launch.
Over 2.8m of print, online and social media revenue created.